- The website automatically collects only the information from cookie files.
- Cookies are text files that are stored on the end device of the website user. They are necessary for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin. They also include the unique number and the storage time on the end device.
- The website operator is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device, and can access them.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies, namely session and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary: they are stored until the user leaves the website (by visiting a different site, signing out, or closing the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or throughout the time specified in cookie settings.
- The user may change the settings of their browser at any time in order to block cookies or be notified whenever they are saved to their device. Other available options can be checked in the web browser settings. Please note that most browsers are set by default to accept cookies on the end device.
- The website operator informs the site users that changes to their web browser may limit access to some of the website functionalities.
- Cookies used by the website (saved to the user’s end device) can be made available to the operator’s partners and advertisers that cooperate with it.
- Information on web browser settings is available in the browser menu (help section) or on the website of its manufacturer.