Thank you for your attention!
You will be responsible for:
– calibration, maintenance and supervision of the operation of laboratory equipment
– responsibility for newly installed laboratory equipment and their correct use
– accepting supplies of reagents and consumables
– inventory control
– supplying the laboratory with the necessary reagents and consumables
– connecting cylinders with technical gases
– help in ensuring the efficient functioning of the laboratory
– implementation of laboratory and / or process improvements
– participation or carrying out of simple chemical processes
– assistance in implementing regulations and principles of occupational health and safety in the laboratory
– keeping glass and laboratory equipment clean
– responsibility for chemical waste management
– preparation of analysis results and preparation of reports
– keeping substantive laboratory documentation
– close cooperation with other departments, especially R&D and Quality Control
– minimum technical education
– at least 2 years of work experience in a production plant or laboratory
– diligence and accuracy
– good organization of working time
– ability to think analytically and solve problems independently
– ability to work in a group while meeting the required deadlines
– the ability to maintain advanced measuring equipment
– contract of employment
– employee benefits
– flexible working hours
– a very dynamic and interesting working environment
– collaboration with an interdisciplinary Team of scientists and experts in their fields
– possibility of professional development and training, and above all, the possibility of creating your own workplace and planning your own development path
– very friendly work environment, the atmosphere of a technological start-up
– place of work: Wrocław, Poland – Wrocław Technology Park (WPT)
By sending a recruitment application to QNA Technology S.A. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Duńska 9 (Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to the processing by the Employer / Administrator of your personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purpose of recruiting for the position indicated in the advertisement. We will store your personal data for the duration of the recruitment and 3 months after the end of recruitment.
If you want your CV to be used during other recruitments conducted by this Employer, additionally include the following consent in your CV: “I consent to the processing by QNA Technology S.A. with headquarters at ul. Duńska 9 personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitment.”
We process your personal data because it is necessary to recruit for a vacant position, based on:
– Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR;
– the Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code;
– Art. 221 of the Act of June 24, 1974 of the Labor Code.
Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit for a vacant position at QNA Technology S.A.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN THE FIELD OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA?
– the right to access personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR);
– the right to rectify and update your data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
– restriction of data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR);
– the right to object (Art. 20 GDPR);
– the right to delete data (Article 17 (3) (b) of the GDPR).
You do not have the following rights:
– the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22 of the GDPR);
– the right to data portability (Art. 20 (3) GDPR).
For more information, please visit: https://qnatechnology.com/policy/
Dunska 9, Bud. Delta
54-427 Wroclaw, Poland