Junior synthetic Chemist
Thank you for your attention!
Junior synthetic Chemist
You will be responsible for:
– synthesis of selected colloidal inorganic nanomaterials
– development and optimization of the synthesis and modification of the organic surface of colloidal nanoparticles
– participation and implementation of new technological solutions for the production of colloidal quantum dots
– active cooperation and support of other employees R&D department
– keeping laboratory documentation, writing reports
– higher education in the field of chemistry, nanotechnology, materials engineering or a related field
– documented experience in working in an R&D laboratory, e.g. in a chemical one, will be a big advantage
– knowledge of the English language at the level of at least B1
– R&D career development by gaining specialization in the nanotechnology industry
– stable employment conditions and a friendly working atmosphere
– attractive salary
– full-time employment contract
– contract for an indefinite period after a 3-month trial period
– flexible working hours
– work in an interdisciplinary and dynamic team of nanotechnology enthusiasts
– participation in a fascinating project of building an international position of a dynamically developing technology company
– expanding knowledge and skills in the field of modern technologies through thematic training
By sending a recruitment application to QNA Technology S.A. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Duńska 9 (Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to the processing by the Employer / Administrator of your personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purpose of recruiting for the position indicated in the advertisement. We will store your personal data for the duration of the recruitment and 3 months after the end of recruitment.
If you want your CV to be used during other recruitments conducted by this Employer, additionally include the following consent in your CV: “I consent to the processing by QNA Technology S.A. with headquarters at ul. Duńska 9 personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitment.”
We process your personal data because it is necessary to recruit for a vacant position, based on:
– Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR;
– the Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code;
– Art. 221 of the Act of June 24, 1974 of the Labor Code.
Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit for a vacant position at QNA Technology S.A.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN THE FIELD OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA?
– the right to access personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR);
– the right to rectify and update your data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
– restriction of data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR);
– the right to object (Art. 20 GDPR);
– the right to delete data (Article 17 (3) (b) of the GDPR).
You do not have the following rights:
– the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22 of the GDPR);
– the right to data portability (Art. 20 (3) GDPR).
For more information, please visit: https://qnatechnology.com/policy/