R&D Manager / R&D Chief Researcher
Thank you for your attention!
R&D Manager / R&D Chief Researcher
You will be responsible for:
– Managing the Quantum Dot Synthesis Department (5-10 people); setting up the strategy and milestones for the Team; leading Team meetings; monitoring work progress; monitoring latest achievements in the field; writing reports etc.
– Coordination of core QNA R&D project co-financed by the The National Centre for Research and Development related with synthesis of semiconducting blue light emitting quantum dots
– Development of synthesis protocols of semiconducting quantum dots in core-shell geometry
– Development of synthesis methods of semiconducting quantum dots in core-shell geometry, including methods using flow techniques
– Participation in content preparation for patent applications related with Department expertise
– Cooperation with the Surface Modifications Department, Product Development Department and Scaling Department, including close cooperation with the team developing the production pilot lines
– Reporting directly to the CTO and the Management Board
– Higher education: chemistry, chemical engineering, material engineering or related
– Documented participation in R&D projects, development projects or pilot production projects related with chemistry or nanotechnology
– Experience in R&D work in the field of synthesis of colloidal nanomaterials (crystallization process), in particular for semiconducting quantum dots
– Experience and good understanding of basic characterization methods used for colloidal nanomaterials (absorbance, photoluminescence, emission quantum yield, DLS, FTIR, TGA etc.)
– Accuracy, commitment, resistance to failure, the ability to draw conclusions, perseverance and the ability to work in a Team and transfer knowledge to Team members
– Willingness to work on non-existent technological solutions
– Readiness to work directly in a chemical laboratory
– Knowledge of the spoken and written English language (at least B2)
– Professional experience in chemical production company
– Participation in the process of transferring materials from research to mass production
– Experience in research and development in the field of: synthesis of nanomaterials in flow reactors; growth of inorganic shells; nanomaterials surface functionalization; zinc chemistry
– PhD in a field similar to the scope of work in the position advertised
– Experience in the product commercialization in the area of chemistry or nanotechnology
– Contract of employment
– Employee benefits
– Flexible working hours
– A very dynamic and interesting working environment
– Collaboration with an interdisciplinary Team of scientists and experts in their fields
– Possibility of professional development and training, and above all, the possibility of creating your own workplace and planning your own development path
– Very friendly work environment, the atmosphere of a technological start-up
– Place of work: Wrocław, Poland – Wrocław Technology Park (WPT)
By sending a recruitment application to QNA Technology S.A. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Duńska 9 (Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to the processing by the Employer / Administrator of your personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purpose of recruiting for the position indicated in the advertisement. We will store your personal data for the duration of the recruitment and 3 months after the end of recruitment.
If you want your CV to be used during other recruitments conducted by this Employer, additionally include the following consent in your CV: “I consent to the processing by QNA Technology S.A. with headquarters at ul. Duńska 9 personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitment.”
We process your personal data because it is necessary to recruit for a vacant position, based on:
– Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR;
– the Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code;
– Art. 221 of the Act of June 24, 1974 of the Labor Code.
Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit for a vacant position at QNA Technology S.A.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN THE FIELD OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA?
– the right to access personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR);
– the right to rectify and update your data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
– restriction of data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR);
– the right to object (Art. 20 GDPR);
– the right to delete data (Article 17 (3) (b) of the GDPR).
You do not have the following rights:
– the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22 of the GDPR);
– the right to data portability (Art. 20 (3) GDPR).
For more information, please visit: https://qnatechnology.com/policy/